Opportunity partners (OP) are corporations and organizations that support our youth by offering access to exciting professional opportunities. Our Opportunity Partners support youth by creating opportunities in any of the following categories:
- Jobs, Internships and Interviews
Opportunity Partners offer exclusive job listings, internships or interviews. Accompanying each opportunity is a company contact who commits to being responsive to the youth and dedicated to the opportunity.
Opportunity Partners offer enrichment activities – cultural, athletic etc. Accompanying each opportunity is a company contact who is responsible to the youth and dedicated to the opportunity.
- Product or Perk
Opportunity partners offer products or perks to Camellia youth.
Have an idea for an opportunity that is not on this list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can come up with creative, new opportunities together!
Becoming an Opportunity Partner is an easy way to support youth aging out of foster care. But the benefits aren’t just for former foster youth. As an Opportunity Partner your company also benefits in the following ways:
- Is a high impact, low resource way to benefit youth.
- Provides a low barrier of entry for service for your employees.
- Adds to a work culture of social responsibility.
- Gains exposure for corporate giving through extensive media coverage.
- Become part of the solution and the only interactive, online national resource network that caters to youth aging out of foster care.
There are a few responsibilities we’ll ask of you in return as an active member of our network:
- Nominate a person from your organization to act as the Camellia Network contact to answer inquiries and responses to opportunities from youth.
- Keep your information current. Update your profile if you change an opportunity, move offices or if you have a new contact person.
- Respond in a timely manner to questions or responses.
- Spread the word! Share your page on Camellia Network with co-workers, friends, social networks and more. We need people to raise their hands and be part of the network to help youth get connected to the critical resources, opportunities and support they need to thrive in adulthood.
Ready to get started? Apply as an Opportunity Partner today.